Monday, October 31, 2011

Haunted..

New York City seems never boring. On Friday, a sunny autumn day, my wife, my sister and I rented some bikes and drove through Central Park. And yes, this time I saw the ice scaters :) At night we went up the Empire State Building and enjoyed the view. The day after a snow storm surprised us in the morning, so we went to queue for MoMA. A five-hour ride later and the home base in College Park was reached.

Today is Halloween. During our road trip we saw countless haunted houses. Back in our apartment complex we were 'expected' by lots of college freshmen and -women; all dressed up. I saw four smurfs, ms ketchup & mustard, the joker, a few supermans and quite many questionable and also tiny outfits. Yes, it's Halloween! I'm curious what's happening tomorrow night...
                                     ...I'm scared!!!

Central Park

Central Park Reservoir

Autumn in Central Park

View towards Queens

Colorful Times Square

33rd and 34rd street

Rare October snow in Brooklyn






1 comment:

  1. Pac-pumkin eating ghosts ... brilliant. The autumn colours look great and you got snow before us, that's weird.

    ReplyDelete